Mobile Smiles NL Limited offers a full scope of high quality dental hygiene services. Each client will be assessed and treatment will be determined on an individual bases.
- A medical and dental questionnaire will be completed for all new clients.
- Clients will receive a complete intra-oral, extra-oral, and periodontal exam to determine the state of your overall oral health.
Oral Cancer Screenings:
- A visual and tactile exam of the head, neck, face and mouth at every visit to screen for any suspicious lesions.
- Tooth debridement is recommended approximately every 3-6 months based on individual needs of each client.
- Removal of surface stains
- Through the use of a bleaching system changing the tooth color. (based on client assessment)
Fluoride Treatments /Desensitizing Treatments
- To help reduce sensitivity and decay.
Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Our recommendation for each client will be based on individual assessments. Therefore we will provide each client with different methods, products and information compiled to help you achieve optimal oral health.
- Removal of calculus and stain from dentures as well as providing oral hygiene instruction to best maintain them.
- Recommendations to other health care professionals if required.
Mobile Smiles NL Limited offers a series of educational seminars that will provide individuals, personal care givers and residential staff with research based information. These seminars are provided to improve perceptions and understanding of oral health and how it relates to overall health and well being.